Take Action to End the Autism Epidemic and Implement Comprehensive Reforms of Vaccine Safety Policies
We cannot make America great with so many disabled autistic children, so we must urgently face the autism epidemic, admit its reality and confront its stunning rise. In addition, we must rein in America’s exploding vaccine schedule. Crucial to any reform in both autism and vaccine policy is an initiative to shine light on corruption and “drain the swamp” of unaccountable bureaucrats.
We ask you to take six actions:
1. Declare autism a national emergency.
2. Convene a Presidential Commission on Vaccine Safety and Scientific Integrity.
3. Depose the CDC whistleblower Dr. William Thompson.
4. Conduct a study comparing total health outcomes in vaccinated and unvaccinated populations.
5. Create a National Vaccine Safety Board.
6. Repeal and Replace the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.